Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-15

James Polk <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 10 July 2012 15:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; l=6302; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1341934664; x=1343144264; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:in-reply-to:references: mime-version; bh=cPkeG3BjEfbHLOzTGqQxJmYkLEgg5o2i79Q6Y5wW1+M=; b=aNkLslDHOFdd1v/rDlys+HO4+Po3pfErm1OLhJ3uEG4ztY5e/YLSCj+b dji2Te0Ndn/UQqPOLUdFbSqPcrEhe1zVibKtUGK51aSfjJ1S+6tWC6Dn4 jY7mDB+EZNgMBstTOA08VOWgG17jOwT7kPigfE401GfQ1wGWMaKO6u3I8 8=;