Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-01

Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com> Mon, 08 August 2011 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=clonvick@cisco.com; l=1605; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312837165; x=1314046765; h=date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references: mime-version; bh=oprCJ30nEMsOIenroh/j/jelL9PpgFIgSSPXXutWYD8=; b=AdpHar2DDx7kTSu2S/p5u8KhpguZ1nAKA7d/eq+JCVWMDQy1ad+h0+vx wOraeX/b2pI4+VmuUXBBpO7J2dEPog0fgWCg/NYEXkN7+FqeKnHBeMAiz taszB9hKEkUxkylenyatliL6fxwV7xH23r+IWpV17o9blss1Lu0sAaCsV 4=;