Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2-24

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 20 January 2021 17:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1611163877; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=M8tMXbRgBudrl2UlcRB0PCcw71rntN+ExU926NUd1yw=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=KuVoDbuCQAC7t0YzRBnpv40snSqvoyKdEGgdGhBlmI4TaRveHE4VjsNRmbCJikhVL6nnDl F6CUoOEQQ8Shx0I9zLak+yfIJaW4bPpl4RX4tPXxQjnIX3s/obS9v4phjQXF/Ed6OWCZln dZ9u6heY+05x+XEGu3ZdFO6MkdlJMWw=;