Re: [secdir] sector review of draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 22 June 2015 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=2bqtuw7KuCSxeyEXNZjQPWZCfoa0Ux2XONGfZCwzmNk=; b=RkkM5rWwv028KYHPf2k+QehMVmxEKNbLKzXt1gxDDCba1EjmTovu2whsGH5tFzqucI ZB+f8mjLvybqDukxHzG80MzBxGXGtDBfq3uwLDUC6jAQROBcz/dtY/320wrtSeuWIbft niFkBDy2tN/kbLpV5q84gsxMbZsIPkwuec13u3Y0vgqbdlJWH1v8xwlQLvCZMndEuJE5 Y53YEArlo+4O5grnycYMHpgh+vTyIDN0k2mPwlvy4yM0vudNOoWPCRhyk00+HzUyhn+o ktGb+zdQdlBNpOdpHZTqi/JyQ0PH8F+3lJTV6vyN6JiDm77bPWk6TLhJd/oypc0PKVLQ pA5Q==