Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ivov-xmpp-cusax

"Peter Saint-Andre (psaintan)" <psaintan@cisco.com> Wed, 17 July 2013 19:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3079; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374091014; x=1375300614; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=wyDLnm4xAuydEL5/v2cPfG4EUbCsA8m9mtzjxF/gBWg=; b=Rsk/6TUuxuKnW1TcPREHX9z72BYuINP7/m7DJjf/XD19D/QYBTaGGrQd It/drQzl/B7/1KOgcnCfGq2mJC85XA73SBXF4F+KR1ZwQGzeIja4tZt7b ayJzBURLpb/4q2sEaaGzjRFXzRQiShIgPqLAF6QUFxxUmRJx77etM3yI3 k=;