Re: [secdir] SecDir Review of draft-ietf-lisp-deployment

Albert Cabellos <albert.cabellos@gmail.com> Thu, 10 October 2013 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=OkXdsYXhQ83mkyb2qsc0k8qW7ylnCOdmAdDTu6If0I0=; b=c8Oj86t9y1enTY11Nfeih1CeWGN+bq0kyAq2h1EeCPdVg7VwQKz9tJB3cMtWBCPc5C DTUJah8QwUoyNdIXmMrv0t8l5DuxCUUjIY/ov7/YELr+McnjHitrPkedOUqDhKZj1ZKV 8XWhhMupDR0mufjwAEphN9TtUMm9OtyTWcXBT8qCpmrhwb0MkuiBfbSzmwe9o5ZIqUN2 1bWLUSNewqOmuXu2ZGtEGTrB1Bn7fph7PZfy762Sd0IsdDn+ohBDRyq2MG+DVJFHLfPi /Li4f3ZdSmCP3uA1BD2t96VFe3Xjp+273V8FRvrw1SqqUiQp7IM+i9FFc2A9I4lSdFw4 xP8A==