[secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-03

"Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com> Tue, 04 August 2009 04:06 UTC

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 21:06:44 -0700
From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com>
To: <secdir@ietf.org>, <sipping-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, <draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification@tools.ietf.org>, <iesg@ietf.org>, <gonzalo.camarillo@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1506; t=1249358806; x=1250222806; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jsalowey@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Joseph=20Salowey=20(jsalowey)=22=20<jsalowey@ci sco.com> |Subject:=20Secdir=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-sipping-servi ce-identification-03 |Sender:=20; bh=b4+ehHvzCV0Hmd6AoKpfctzCtF8LhoIXlJA0UzTsmT0=; b=dOX7QlKDGO9pWU5c5SACfI8ALuzjxPG2o1iXtsiMnwHxXUw9SgzcsKM/Kb R5lxu2hLrViNmi1Qa03YlKhGIevmAFroj9Q0vtRoYFgNGxIqiDfcnzt2IZT3 bgrM9qyoqK;