Re: [secdir] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 14 February 2020 12:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=heQDP0TJ6o6Bx2f0n2S/flBq7YFQBrNHXZ2cqcWyZu0=; b=UVUtDtmNO7cI7bfDERqvg1rCHP045108eLrL/ozoLcOKlNAtS4wxfrGEMXA6SIRHNn 4LSRObGW6sfM3Og2OsIj/2vAGTj301NYokxoekSy7OLXjooWlfFtehzQ3XgxqpX/mHTi XKgohu9QHezc+nPzfmdz3daGO664XxGgZgnIzFiAIJtvkOeX5Ipw92N+f8O4tG0GVXu5 AJFpfqcy+TCB1aXbygBp9WpgQxptz5GtcwMfMvRiYprdqcY5v3vOh7VbY0fpjJ1LItnl SYYwtfSfZlavlyCZN75ymhNlF0Pc65SaGzQl0BSWmRXBA8V1pFRkQUPM/bY0KG+vIizW hjog==
References: <157007038502.8860.1558861534319247512.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <001601d57af9$405efcf0$c11cf6d0$@vocal.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD23D79BC0@DGGEMM506-MBX.china.huawei.com> <034a01d58a73$f4d3a1c0$de7ae540$@vocal.com> <037e01d58a92$72287510$56795f30$@vocal.com> <CALaySJLSkZnC_jsQtk+Ybq03RWYJeujdeft+zGsv9uZ5wjcwCg@mail.gmail.com> <20191101001153.GQ88302@kduck.mit.edu> <06e101d59f15$ee937b30$cbba7190$@vocal.com> <20191125064606.GL32847@mit.edu>