Re: [secdir] Security review of draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00.txt

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 28 August 2015 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zyeB+UEyDmG2dqtps+5MPTsfFX3+dSqpLTdtoA3Wm/Y=; b=I5veHX9DKKWKitHg8p158a2T8iP/yvWL63qzoy8U4UDcbp6KbZJbLyPGqHcB1BjYj/ oJXq3H0DU/FAD35RDP6OYQGSuXMNfqGMxdIanF0C9w57aUA5nQKy5zvjMawJvOttEoTv 4izYoEBgVToFcQzeYgamyhl0OMAJN968yxx4K87/UK3ThTnHQYc37XJlV9hjnIEcU+Zc +a32Wv1ULOxI9aExbY7PdCq+7NF0353y+EtZMwgz8AIPMgYv+PlPWHFr3BMEpfm0HRCe epwqZaJJj9qIMkpU9quzsvvQ3XCNfNjJh5Q6EfYcCpRXil9ALiNedDjxwKWdCgTsMIUB rPEg==