Re: [secdir] Adrian Farrel's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-rt-loss-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT): new (temp) draft?

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 11 April 2012 12:28 UTC

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:28:14 +0200
From: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>
To: afarrel@juniper.net, 'Al Morton' <acmorton@att.com>
Cc: secdir@ietf.org, Wesley Eddy <wes@mti-systems.com>, "'Murphy, Sandra'" <Sandra.Murphy@sparta.com>, 'Samuel Weiler' <weiler@watson.org>, ippm-chairs@tools.ietf.org, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>, adrian@olddog.co.uk, 'Dan Frost' <danfrost@cisco.com>, draft-ietf-ippm-rt-loss@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [secdir] Adrian Farrel's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-rt-loss-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT): new (temp) draft?

Al, Wes

I want to review this draft before the IESG telechat tomorrow.
However, it's getting difficult to keep track of the all the changes between
     - the posted version 3
     - the diff-03-04 you sent
     - the extra proposal.

What is the best way to proceed?
     - Al, have you kept a temp version with all the changes?
     - Are we shooting for "revised-ID" at the telechat? I could start
my review from there
     - Do we want to have a version 4 posted now?

What is the best way to proceed?

Regards, Benoit.