Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization.all@ietf.org

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Fri, 24 October 2014 09:20 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Charlie Kaufman <charliekaufman@outlook.com>, "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:19:57 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization.all@tools.ietf.org>, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization.all@ietf.org

Charlie

Thank you for your comments. I note that the minor improvement you note was also made by our AD, one of the authors has already indicated that, like you, he feels the gain is minor and not worth calling out.

Christopher

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Information Assurance Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687