Re: [Secdispatch] Open Ethics Transparency Protocol

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 12 March 2022 23:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=MESXRBy/h1vzeC5GMERGEBwPMw1Ce1/0V0/J3322Ml8=; b=Grj0Hzmu3JPgAhO2V9PJND3jtrTYFm/wYpi/HPSUU/IhVzRye306HxTbIsRNawHN46 DYt05huPWdbWXpGAjnsx6uLX7H10FjDc2/gHu3OdlAHgviS1rmV6h9uiy4xHMOkiIzpV R5tHqMDoZLxbpUuwY8dFTsMlsO04nxcgFZe7fQy/ag69cV15kz746WjrXKCBpQmsTysn reJGqB1G5pRFU/7B5n94advfw5E3IQewkDBOFQjtY6FeJECSYknkPPwxJK2yfAEZp2bZ t/onrHRAY12M4V36IYf5LRPdCnZOaoeM4V1UucxTsKeK0zSBULuQVcwTRUWA702AzrQU 5Yhw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=MESXRBy/h1vzeC5GMERGEBwPMw1Ce1/0V0/J3322Ml8=; b=PqCSzpyaQyM4m/VPA09IYizxoQnUWqnL/JNvjXUsohq7TSQG7kQHcrVd9nBfqfNpL2 fJwpFDfe3/n1TCioNoXGM8D7JltUliB32KECLxNzu3WP+Ky8eLFRqF7EXbPctBmU2qrs XkNPmZkNImGuWn6rl4vV3aCsvh29bD/YgEEGo5T5SbtO1pYOOWiihl8+9qcMdOuhjRxz mvTPpxDpPksCoBXmn2iXE+07EvZ5KonNYX5lYQunwRYo0HIHsyKSDxAGnkWRoM34BUg2 1j/8qkX7m6EKUL5Lbifad8ZzJQ2aQ3QB0DVTWj0nZ3AQuDRslS72/jx+9gKG3SfsIf0Q YdvA==