Re: [Secdispatch] [Ace] EDHOC

Bret Jordan <jordan.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 12 February 2019 01:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=82t6pxcaeWl42N4kSf7iu5CjG8Nq+cqA0Qzk/WvV5dM=; b=saQyEY3nmJxStOb72tiuScVBqsYFgxM+ophIGMnGqvVv6TA0s2ZmwKp+Km6xyLLmIQ UWHm1XyC2XFt4S+NUPWilnxZuvGKqIATLNlTWt//7/moa6co9Y4nPuW0Zioz39CfX3HS OCST+Xv3/47Rl/h2tvMENwIJ/6qETCYyjd866jbCM8r7KCVvoRohwfEWcJ2BzsKGVnPH C1Q2u+Uyyx9OP2XuxN8X0v1jdR0utIe8VxtnFE8aJRC9wJXHzU4EKnfaeU0YRw8jH1v6 7m2/0k13sNb25hu1ZRP5LaLJ/9pPl+gQrdnUj+CNyXFgGQXxRWwXCG/crgUgC+huIVVb X09w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=82t6pxcaeWl42N4kSf7iu5CjG8Nq+cqA0Qzk/WvV5dM=; b=NHDubWPCbh0/6ppBtFIup151BMUQR+maHDgZordj+nQZLDzYzLYpZ5uAi1biZaDBeL RWZQ8z5BmC3PayfqfxAWLOjbACLG87zlJJVr1QP9c3tnlKntRB+EhS0fdGy6AaQN4wOY LBD4xMrZO8bbQ6kUv30VlYES3CWP56PBhT2sU1IxJIW+MF6wOVRwknOlpPx1C9kjeZ5p 4f68AGnigp4MPabsdpBRjZBorl8JNrRCqtCLWTbImk48XODVW0PrQ5QXnJp4tUNs3xGc unWU56965/eHKqbI/mQpZ3zFiu8t9JVmu2C1IOpRZBtso3lBXKF/E2RG4ywScM9LbcZq xFjw==