Re: [Secdispatch] [dispatch] HTTP Request Signing

Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@chromium.org> Sun, 03 November 2019 03:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4nWYxApDoLqBFCEEkYDMhmNLPWLG6CoiGB51MDj1NYo=; b=iQJQfFuGZwlF03nhes4CZpcGan4PO0i2xjSaruOzOyGmCGf2KSZJ+ygkCks9ACpgfz tYvBqcKDhsxqW8p/yytFWVKAD/8FPIiHg3Yuh9aQDHZvw+LI2qzv5KAxVuimj1tfF+ey V7eO2jACcxl+htiEDDsP3by3PDRuzfAA+wREBF/q6cdUrWBiEmySlNAYCksVhDRqnTmP BBZVQbs8ECanUmulAxPv3ZIo4sTHB3mhuP0hnwRO92uie9cG931uBu6vugYRwJSRMEi8 TY3nqInU5jN8vGqVHsr5J+UdXGqljweD3tKYBXOh5moIM/vBdjQGePnIx3QPFta1EcgO VrSg==