Re: [Secdispatch] GNS at dinrg

"Schanzenbach, Martin" <mschanzenbach@posteo.de> Fri, 31 July 2020 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1596213088; bh=nb4MkwgRDwt8fdw3gKcYZJ2M4cx8bxp8Pvyw+hbhxhk=; h=From:Subject:Date:Cc:To:From; b=Qj80LCFjo/p3vOqoj8G4cNmR5XBHj8UL3IipD834s3aZtFzbAVZktkME2MgKzd9XL eVhKZypGjutnfKqFIgnWtn9L1uwSNyVMvgFjbnY/QRbplDq3E6Gyg91MeZbO01cvmK +VHQuWqTjIhBNpRgM+G9BRwHay8JmcsLs2twXwCdab5ha//W6z1hMiHAJaj/NC7JWa uArasRWPC5seiHLZnFjqMdfTcdV9xPKG+Z0xsxodk+3cPJcu0sF/O6v+eznTEOU1Qo ax6apfXKTYz6L3bsgC2BoLGNiz5AzUt6y/K40kpdxcVk+vb3BzxX7VMw7uxcxhbHei JnJ33RqS8GsEQ==