Re: [Secret] Call for consensus on updated charter

Brad Lassey <lassey@google.com> Thu, 16 June 2022 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nJTrxDEhCT825qxgKnPl4zFJdPy+iaEORdj4NQHb4m4=; b=Jj8qjbmMwqBJg1EchIpwKV+trgvG9rAAWJ4rZQNFs8EKiglTvcxRQOVIhGKJKl3s5N H76+LFL+ER+JxZ6lBx+IjcOYZ9J/vn6lzbvSQ/t14oqO/s+wXxkkVW+dpHDeErCvEcSK XD2PXTmKQjNTFAIGermL9425KytW9SwEQXPIO878dXEbiPMJ2EWAEOJ5kPG9vVsLeS8T B3XtonUsXcH5pm6GDEH0y652JTER/5Jc6KsVmFpRKrDUDY0dAZCSNWtoV7Ivw9sK+CBb 1g6zJliUpdwYHxK3zluY4phM8MUSWHP1WrACc64sLyOHjce73njoa7yBzcske2/gsMwo vMig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nJTrxDEhCT825qxgKnPl4zFJdPy+iaEORdj4NQHb4m4=; b=zLpA5WrEmqINdx2D62tSRIaBJ83TxIW3xlgSB5bJyz/Ux5b4Tz93bZ8FfLwmkiAm4J HEVhQQrPD1HDcHK2o1VBAdSAft5QtmZM1C5KGqwbm6rbrvNclJK/Ykdka2BLlH9dgm7D GZWLc71bFtjYKVxy7dCPEA2hGk8SGYkS1Tssk2Z5GLmVh/2xlElcv71G/jDZ7B6nRhPk gMmxLX1mqVEY5Kdei0fIae5/xgIctyxlN4GRKQBviAM+YEQugWNqk8Tgli3JoO+8GL24 d5pl0T8ffgLzs1d/oWB0h5DBjmAbY6zcXVkmrvdYkeO+JRlc15FJSfXYnRYuxvSsCZiV I6fg==