Subject: [Sedate] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 09:24:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This Internet-Draft is a work item of the Serialising Extended
Data About Times and Events (SEDATE) WG of the IETF.

   Title           : Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps with additional information
   Authors         : Ujjwal Sharma
                     Carsten Bormann
   Filename        : draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-09.txt
   Pages           : 19
   Date            : 2023-07-14

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the timestamp format defined in
   RFC3339 for representing additional information including a time
   zone.

   It updates RFC3339 in the specific interpretation of the local offset
   Z, which is no longer understood to "imply that UTC is the preferred
   reference point for the specified time"; see Section 2.

   // (This "cref" paragraph will be removed by the RFC editor:) The
   // present version (-09) addresses comments received during IETF last
   // call.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts