Re: [Sedate] AD review of draft-ietf-sedate-datetime-extended-07

Justin Grant <justingrant.ietf.public@gmail.com> Wed, 29 March 2023 04:36 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1680064575; x=1682656575; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=onrcW5623SHrKr7Z4qxWNYyT6PXtcLT4zetE9IjOYSc=; b=GYEoML/c2o/mVqzchVUMnAkvfYnrEzqtPsOLMMB6UBRGc88GOtyEdkfwjBf1qtWK1b 98XJ87F7rbaVvq+amJUrJs9yKNscYS0Ggp4TeBBfsHtt6peOpFrTN0ypHzjoBzg0/FUc mTkEKJKWCxe7LVWLUxScmb7TGrk8SpzniSDtsuDURUtkUwl68z3RZpzMwVmobEqH1gvq 9Ei91OoN1cLiTItiyr+n5oZfO4yMkHTPyY/4scRwcIlrN6it0RknAojYt7kdFMZdffct /9khgN/L/ITPIukuXiaG6087HwTUv4MBWq/junrIeiT/eQ1SeXHjgvNf2LouNeP4PiPp pM5Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680064575; x=1682656575; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=onrcW5623SHrKr7Z4qxWNYyT6PXtcLT4zetE9IjOYSc=; b=BfT7x0YczoV8Q7/nB/rh8WhryQ68bFGSAO/Yfm0+IltfLWKYNX8K1qYFIbWbJ5uGAg mwsH9CHcYupljBlILck75T7BDhzXS40uIYAvG6rjOdgLs1HGS6xzuHi/6aQurwDkWJEO kvEK4JghmkYv2HeFevBsVzEEDtLyprVGhVpan3mRjvEbw35A7nwcAC5We96PkIoJlvHj raEuPgs3UdDNcypVqsX3YC85eXxAXgtq83eGNbj3oeJ4mOdFJL9dXWG2GHFK9tK34S3b YrsJ9uxPVIAEB9TdpWMkpgxLOwpQDpOhK9y3t1Dnod29vH4hi4UxbW50eGyjB8J4HEVh AXqg==