Re: [sfc] The SFC WG has placed draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Tue, 22 January 2019 06:25 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, "Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com>
CC: "draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support@ietf.org" <draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support@ietf.org>, "sfc@ietf.org" <sfc@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 06:25:33 +0000
References: <154649225579.32607.12231566034033496144.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EA09352@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAA=duU2DOKXFH6GTDsVxN__OcfEUc5D-2tszGd2Z7QYBmyCv0w@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EA095B8@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAA=duU1zNrdhnnmDmHpSpiCEOwU1ezzefQDwBq50GGtm1arJtA@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EA0A2A3@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <63f32944-4adf-cb3b-ad6c-aaf3cc8f0a99@joelhalpern.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.114.13.247]