Re: [sfc] Status of draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-ecn-support

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 04 November 2021 08:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1636013841; bh=OJOhakj0Za5DnFTOcHLmLD3KAnIHya71eJcKEHWVLws=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=t/Nn/t+no3takysAejNj91XaIjilDl5TuC2DdnGEhQPqhmSrEzDL7KcWeGpHPQZph Aydzqvw69k2lazm4oOIoV8J5bKy3i4kvnWWnhzi+S6Otf3Uux2Oap0Xe9pRy6enWWm DRFFMXu+dBS5owoERgDh58l82W40l3ZCj/BlsRzF1bRa98kmWk+gqqdpgKf3xfD231 TbPtVwlm/zmo5MtgUg/geQ9WxA/Szp77uy+15lNLgZ5XN9kv1GROcnMqFLjA7logl4 jVCACv9X9KyB9do5OqSBeD5QRtCz5o5DJircg+CfemY8lJA1KYmWnFf65oWlj9qg+1 6617b1pKj/Qbw==