Re: [sfc] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13: (with COMMENT)

Joel Halpern Direct <jmh.direct@joelhalpern.com> Sun, 17 May 2020 19:35 UTC

To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com>
Cc: "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <naikumar=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework@ietf.org>, James N Guichard <james.n.guichard@huawei.com>, "tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com" <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com>, "sfc@ietf.org" <sfc@ietf.org>
References: <158885879619.21045.4121183716505139454@ietfa.amsl.com> <E44E9C8C-3ABA-4723-91F8-4F51E2EF7672@cisco.com> <9f34e226-9edf-0801-4d22-56d85e970d2a@joelhalpern.com> <fbdc127b-8666-e205-c2c7-1e78f3278a72@joelhalpern.com> <CAL0qLwY0tKCTG8N56RQNE7wJzb=WtxEjwXEvj-r2mMMbHJuo_g@mail.gmail.com> <b9a9de95-225f-4c34-a0c9-aa40cf3cb7dd@joelhalpern.com> <CAL0qLwZMTmWfqXNuUO4dzsgd9V9=qsPW+xo2MS3-YaAQU=bkFw@mail.gmail.com>