Re: [sfc] Secdir early review of draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-01

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 07 January 2021 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1610042791; bh=EBWu+QjOvwSjs9uIvdZUAy/SVWCII1GsDKRK7UazVjI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=JwwIpLNV5E6bHXPyFZGgPdOVDKDqm1LsGMHGp8ojpZ0/eIDB4+uHkcGmxOaHuEfqd XXC8IPRYdvkUrTi56JD/UFbtY1vFIsfWQjs4SW1lgB/XncFGG3jVmnfkM+iwbAFvaa 9HZdMsMR2fK2kwPpEK6jvhO7Mh8//IYnKNs768kJx4b2tEFr/qbme1tThC5pojEcL8 mxz7cJO0bQOB+pJjW48KqAj7P9s6yvRe0UvjP/UHYhNVw3lJi1tTwYjJ5AUkMWvJit by5DKCQ3Fu0FW1D2AquoOJJlkrJj8+KhMnDq0/YlXsIxvrH8SPuDA8c9SyLrdLntPe pEcMrf0kCT2gQ==