Re: [sfc] Fwd: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header

Shunsuke Homma <shunsuke.homma.fp@hco.ntt.co.jp> Thu, 09 January 2020 02:29 UTC

From: Shunsuke Homma <shunsuke.homma.fp@hco.ntt.co.jp>
References: <157599887144.9975.7887971558651782704.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <71423503-e1a3-31f1-43fc-527a0004ec2a@joelhalpern.com> <000301d5b3ca$59ae0480$0d0a0d80$@hco.ntt.co.jp_1> <LEJPR01MB081247E6BF2EA714C2C0220DD1530@LEJPR01MB0812.DEUPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.DE> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330313ED5F6@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <LEXPR01MB0815BA139E76BB170CAD758BD1520@LEXPR01MB0815.DEUPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.DE> <000001d5c600$ff7c3f10$fe74bd30$@hco.ntt.co.jp_1> <LEJPR01MB0812298707BE86FBEFA45CAFD13E0@LEJPR01MB0812.DEUPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.DE>