Re: [sfc] WG Last Call draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 22 July 2019 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=A4tqqfSqV3N3+GDz0PrLN0p9M6E1iyqA+dsT9+UZAKM=; b=QVORBxVlVc/wz1W0svuKaZQL8Z/X5LX8zNfLTqjVv5bQUgiTZN0kuGN19DaP1c2iZS 14tFiPMN2sJqsGjW3qqDHRymlydGH/A8qbuGiyr/T4xRqtBc0lCsB53ULeJkSqUECC3Z oyUsM3/CBjDW58sMIsnHeh9wvlrTmw/Rgan8S5R+UQU5aAVf9ArX4ScnYhVDsqDCysuf 3t6NfV3DIG/KNE0XAMQ+fcEJycc4hy2jCq8CyZQaSZDh8mK29tgzMM/pxC7LgxZShREW KC6VI44++SU2ZXW2hBKUvX0Klnrkhj/ozrKWGSFbSSJVOr/Sg6lU+Y88ehtkXbaFsb48 aBLg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=A4tqqfSqV3N3+GDz0PrLN0p9M6E1iyqA+dsT9+UZAKM=; b=PY3NSQNVavw0atJouqAhj9kYoZKd4q5rXPGNQ8weCiqfmhGOuJCc9Xvb5l4V3tBr6r NTiOc07LZAHmuM3jNqvPa37s7ZiLH6DwWm+0yAavO7Ku+jcEabI+Y2jgqepIix6cDTtj OqACmDfJBVJ2TNbkAt6i+zEsiFsK2Z2cyovUYWq9dl22TWyZjRvFAt4JE5r25aXFke/W Aot53n1zbFolnjvd1gKyJwgJeIABfW9uZi29wX2/jFWtPs8MTbu3JTOCPgJmBNJjGwe2 kMkv6nn02HY4Gi++6pgRDPS3K1Af/3ZGmKwMXQVs6igMCC7r6DL0jrvF82RUSYm6ZNLO JnNQ==