Re: [sfc] TTL field within the NSH base header

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Tue, 02 May 2017 14:11 UTC

To: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com, Dave Dolson <ddolson@sandvine.com>, James N Guichard <james.n.guichard@huawei.com>, Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>
References: <BF1BE6D99B52F84AB9B48B7CF6F17DA3DD5F8E@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <E8355113905631478EFF04F5AA706E98705BFFB9@wtl-exchp-1.sandvine.com> <CDF2F015F4429F458815ED2A6C2B6B0B839A0285@MBX021-W3-CA-2.exch021.domain.local> <E8355113905631478EFF04F5AA706E98705C00B4@wtl-exchp-1.sandvine.com> <CA+RyBmVjp2qRoO_NF-sWrQ4gMPhuRZOw7syz0Y6yaAjOtgD_xg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWXWRxuKP-dDirYHXxJnnduyriTuN5kmCfQkC=z0JdiCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXHf_b48yvhZgbdB6q3Tr9=0oHTsnnRPM1jeMjCcCfiiQ@mail.gmail.com> <BF1BE6D99B52F84AB9B48B7CF6F17DA3DD6B8C@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E5F350@OPEXCNORMAD.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <20170502101842.5161041.23046.11005@sandvine.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E5F603@OPEXCNORMAD.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <E8355113905631478EFF04F5AA706E98705C366A@wtl-exchp-1.sandvine.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E5F6C6@OPEXCNORMAD.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>