Re: [sfc] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-14.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 19 October 2021 15:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hCh9m4VBnZAxeTjbYwpbPnfJN8s/5UXUCzjtTCKb69g=; b=qPRqGyDlaJQnv7PDWlfEl1mUALTisxOkdOfQkLPzyynjDaN1Jz43UoLQeUi3oLb0th c1J46l2S41xfB0nxwVPpWo2mopVkIEHrzIBsrDKyIY32TIkb5JtJgQF0P3fe9+JtQ7Gp z7ZsXn2sC7FFShGjepesD9X1bT1zvRpQhbIEhLDA6F8DgKd0re4aeqFMEpWk2+/0esXK 5YSF79qbIb+MMpV2VrRoyQoraSMoUEW0SGJQuJXQHp504bXtFEOkI7e+WLywB+6cnz1+ mauVlAtk+s13qURKTGWEhC+bmlJ153ySibqYENFsL5unEDN+lzzGNUH1o0stq/nBl59w Q8TA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hCh9m4VBnZAxeTjbYwpbPnfJN8s/5UXUCzjtTCKb69g=; b=KwXkJ+jxc98c/RDDyAB80ibidhZI6/Z6vyvjGeaH/X1Ee/sKmH3EJX7kEAOmefD0Sa Ra4+Maz76VgbV3MVhHO3xXa4ZzAnWaS/vWS8d4fIPx74CAaG08pyGaKjpw5N1QTsl0+j jOnrV0V2pPEsOx5oA7Jxs8Zr8Fw+slZXUeTOqgFV1j0cOF/8iYUgXT3hdXbUHH6SxEof AtnPwVtG4T2DyN3Vh5kHhKssknxcUVbKaTeZ1z6ImA17XX9nDIwSku7OXN04Q/gxRFx8 ggy9glquNwVZeJOjuS6H6z6Rfgw82BULizpF6KcRsmeUaHbAnp3NOaoq/b93x08jcAtJ j6wg==
References: <163370962115.18283.9043697369207976285@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmXVH-W4d_kbJDX=6Z-BY_nACw5yQsJsOy-A0SsGDLjkKw@mail.gmail.com> <10112_1634136890_6166F33A_10112_380_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303542B55C@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+RyBmXEgt0QUWM1JofDJfDhEx7g8_Hyvq8kGKEhObf11Xt1=Q@mail.gmail.com> <11909_1634317047_6169B2F7_11909_25_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303542CC72@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+RyBmW7ipPGp1oRYMWROXvw=TxuD3LMocaRJ3dAmzzr-iTp4g@mail.gmail.com> <8945_1634534769_616D0571_8945_291_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303542D7FE@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CA+RyBmVx+-dmhgw+qzbPg54o4wwvrSFrFT3_YdCA8D4h8fd1-g@mail.gmail.com> <11071_1634625838_616E692E_11071_167_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303542E5C6@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>