Re: [sfc] Future of SFC work

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 16 February 2022 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=f5SqnjXsty2VXpyv7+xzEm7DPhxPDqqdXRSyiAPy8To=; b=MHwnEWk1TNtPIRhAm73yEO1mIfbvX3CT/jDY7SIFDs5RPWYck6URG0B7dX2NL+uv6n E69Lf0er6wCSiZ+j3dzdCW/27i0A3ypVckYDBPh8FBdzXaFEbHIEDYqWrsn4dpLJCET4 cp8KYWCsdKoQ6NOdCcrtYuTS0jWV2LVDCtJPe2HQBteCdqHUPd+xiEd80Xilsv5RPVd8 m43GPHWhrrJqtck09xs/b7ZLmYqKz73MpYaU3lK55KoIrtBl3vvubQ4urg/anbYJCE1e bFwBuGbGoIDcSFhK7pd7hv83Ij9gaAC7PNGP7fmoGCdJOTNVTLLaJhnsyPbBWW1SoG/r OBuw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f5SqnjXsty2VXpyv7+xzEm7DPhxPDqqdXRSyiAPy8To=; b=yozY5ZhC8jzjnQhurt4dU7BDaTi8NRi5gS7MCjbcaIC9opkKAj/sg8RPDCV6msPwbc kkGLw1tt71xj+jLM9gm+DNZgFqBIQiesPLGX97EnOJywlCuD+ZpOfItEHbTyAilquOng glKVcNFN17OW2QaBVezbUJ/mlFgVSaDJj/IjHzugrJ8n4ESL/ocKZRRNkDWunS28KqrP /In5SOy2g35Dk2n5lKsSShC+yFSWqBQYqOUdwHq7BKaRtcJtsMAtG65Ef2xtqHBCaEsU ZSdorYtLA0ousFxXAYyMpWvZbNS30gKYofAjep5e4J4cwszVKWtzOqX5vegRRw/Smscy mgXA==