Re: [sfc] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 15 July 2021 13:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1626355814; bh=tVCRtOaRsqjlLY4nT1CN1orKDplTqLMHzVktL+evd5g=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=X+ZW48LzTLx+eeUv/bRFFZnmEfCf6Jl89llAGfZGMXMF97l9U8BjklQN9j/MU2bvn JiWh06Hhroofb/uv0DPVsqLNShfM+JoOjkXS734p9lOL9/gbVrIqsMNfpArwHdkpzZ H32RJbEiVAmrsQ8FSAaquLOL6MxD/gOrWy0l0tMMjbigjOS9GAJ2yF3OxByTx2GSf/ p4ql1z67Qq51qEVyNOkrdw1a7SVFNc/l8gT9PMSuwAC7fxqUpwtoy0cw/R4ceAxnUg HMSjxz/dx+C47P7IT/3xhjJ05KAdSXXRAnGO9z3t/jK5rZVVjkMUJvysexVQpzwyy7 KJeHH5I5/f+Pg==