Re: [sfc] The SFC WG has placed draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Fri, 18 January 2019 14:54 UTC

To: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com, "Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com>
Cc: "draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support@ietf.org" <draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support@ietf.org>, "sfc@ietf.org" <sfc@ietf.org>
References: <154649225579.32607.12231566034033496144.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EA09352@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAA=duU2DOKXFH6GTDsVxN__OcfEUc5D-2tszGd2Z7QYBmyCv0w@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EA095B8@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAA=duU1zNrdhnnmDmHpSpiCEOwU1ezzefQDwBq50GGtm1arJtA@mail.gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EA0A2A3@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>