Re: [sfc] WG Last Call draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 23 July 2019 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tHHCuCXmcuH8zUz2JCuSqfZIUmma0HomQ18IRWJJjA8=; b=k6BD4CsoDwwZAH9qS3eUIBqHF3tBs3pP+wk/F5E9cuFvaPSEo3pi2NmQij+ERMTM87 ozfuW0LnbluSGiy4Yv2uGO+aXlUGCxzADQehN6Nz4YwxI9NB51pKRHz0VHVISAgI32G2 6dYrTlJogQOWXyYhF9zKW48m+old1fGt9PNNACryXns3VaRlzXjhXzy4uAC/eiTo83Eb oLB3je3Ye8GXVt4jAMxPPNwJLkSo7d0UQaUCWxo4R6OI3YyWncaZoYbhRpUlEPfMquUR J7Fu0MoT9+ZDiWkF4gfT0MGl9IgbFZ10UXb/85hyHwXdA5FQtfvcs7YzSpeCOqBqDAoN VGYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tHHCuCXmcuH8zUz2JCuSqfZIUmma0HomQ18IRWJJjA8=; b=FhFTLTzbxqV5P6SGrW9SOLnI6zo+q/llbMwSGPqTgXZ7ODd1DIa5pA4ksd1ozaZlYs wviRg9ah9o3Py5T9dVLMnMXiYaWBxiK1k1Pfa4nMn4IMOBTExxeqrjN5+TvtWDXun0R3 QmU8spMCmSNy5GgTatQJTrG/P8qt10ThmnvDtrdGrXp4dY+T2gNAho/8It0hDitntkjP FHe0MLL0qzkY4X6AMV68kqR09RzgYzNbWODeDmOXOrd0cjnHpBmZLw2du/H3nD8Dp4G6 A2u/Z173q6jT5phGWoVhHOrzjdoFKzy/x4oGMLhhVJYJOEbFmHDxJMtMv0CiDE3gQQFY 48Eg==