Re: [sfc] WG LC on draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 08 June 2022 20:28 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.295 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_COMMENT_SAVED_URL=1.391, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HTML_ATTACH=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=I19TEfcckbFO4Pi/mL3VCHKYZNykSYwxZQaqmKVzSQo=; b=bfjJeiHA8CPif/Hz5nao2ha3pARGcTk7s2gONCq1pcb2sTKT6/HKCU6/SzfC8eJU88 NZHWPCTOtqB0pa0IqG50oeGRgVQneTo2JJzfWm6ZEAxcXiAHBLuwllhVcpOohPAWr4DX VFXmBtw1KYk3YlpygIjIcooI5jlNLw881Mqjk4KOM2xGHmap4xAkeUTHdw6tEMBJus8l auvjTRCx6Vx8+8pPChUflj7W9JvpRcKVKKSfyXEYxSKTcxBYAqBPgKNtbyd3fhEumIN7 X6/LB6aF0snf0wbd94fJfT2Rd89C5ZE+q0N8/StpeolvnUs+gLJe5DwqN1kPRszur+vl /X8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=I19TEfcckbFO4Pi/mL3VCHKYZNykSYwxZQaqmKVzSQo=; b=dvWaXPpUKCZoyzBvM5HmKezvRwqpHAQxA9/3IsxngX7zR3Cbcn4oOdfwvyEy+wUIrn xL4uQw1OcMAOnC0UobokhHKuYsnHLrb+JRrdF0FiNB81wlYYyo9m8fLES0pRqbZOqkuc P3ghC7w9W8f8sukotekt80MidP/3mywVcOMYWnwU2Du3q7FxDCLn0jTwBNnYfIRWEn0v 269YoDn5EtIx8INdUq5KYlgSK1mWNCVPZc/B4rz7LJt/9X1jlKfuKNq6XueqnsjsCYRV mh4Kq+vqD2MmkwEBLouAIoU+BMLPM8GpJJnYkFemnuvU6ZLNdcYDKKmSQ7thWAKhKZbR Oasw==