Re: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-03.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 02 June 2020 03:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Ytw3yWSfQgTYt1E5380YxxR4cip8Zr/iHgxpgTHrhMQ=; b=EiFXttOR4+1H30sejyw+FJD4Pib4RFgReii8J/yKrda3c9ZM9G9lw9FkujkyPcbZTu gMBQefuEcBkAGOc0O4FivZMq1X38tyelks1A6AUkVNC2KDCmyRy9/xq8/WeM8ZAQMmck 1MbbtK0jzijLmyOCrXr84nG5iXotDWZiJ6xW1pkBN15cTn0uwW2Wu3DGpwqTzzij+B6q vuQJRe7kE/GhhULzPTREv6yt7RE6J8W550TY1y66Ny9oXN5zlkqZD2Ohyswso8Pr5Jf0 366s9CofffiIxBKSarzzxy5Tsz5UtXx5LlsU7REmy/uIxdKio53prL01dhfBWKKip4t0 K/iQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ytw3yWSfQgTYt1E5380YxxR4cip8Zr/iHgxpgTHrhMQ=; b=XryZfIDRzMAA7qeiLxu7VM3mFjeMK5FsqSDFPxSxps2OYZuL7xs0DgK0iZ3Dcyc9ug TGF7nMS++RHvMzajKtmmAznz/VM6SGzFwkHzvvglWq2LZNiFR5azmflmVxYL5CoQHkU3 K4MS/YVtjWQYa8oO/jhTYL9cQrsprWvvsa0xGPRhgCi7C6jHnYHGs9xFlRhRbg4BJzyS Oc+boJREAehgWoKVcYtHxX1CLJenY8zIQcRtGaNgYIqaih4FG8/BNK+p+iw1kH/Tqo/+ dAFy5DFsxu8ge7BofyQgZcVzbVP+tuHlHJvMhq9yGPKRVYWY9eWsBipuBGBaykPj+3K8 snig==
References: <158462513710.15745.11378842050270128613@ietfa.amsl.com> <BYAPR11MB25849A6A473239E43219895EDAF40@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmUS1bHzLP08JAMPc6yHRmzJ0a9cxc4An4zhrASrp1SqTA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB2584C886C75F4F52E0E84C2BDAC20@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmUBuqT=jGe7CxfskEj079zhPT8ErUKjeRcS074gdxd=7g@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR11MB25842D499C44781A3D300BF0DAA70@BYAPR11MB2584.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>