Re: [sfc] WG Last Call draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-06

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 14 August 2019 01:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=n9ak7a/EYfOSjw+Opdy91Cu5LN4QZumbNc81LrLBMPE=; b=XLyjwfb8SgXq0yxwCNQIQKcOCzzEUq3aUgwRIwz45gWRJVC8jQVbzowTkHbYkBWjcV Pjvs4GpjPhaMbZ3y0FAYh9Ml4KeZGyO+3CrzrJY042NBHANJVq9nuqbgL/cPE8Q5ccGG l/a/OO/crvE7Z+rJpoWu32+I3bq9Qn7tTNcBdy60UJKdSW1pdFp5ZeAHB1myr17XfCDk y5+a8jKSRsRcGjV8VhG1Y9jAeRoC1DfEQ3Y5RSlLAuPLgkNYdUblJ2U2imaQ/u9vm/5b 8hkBWOt+nNH8RWDgHw/gab0mUcXuWy4CvxpewfEdh7TqYsCJW/DM4fVsRLnHtXLZn7pr ksQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=n9ak7a/EYfOSjw+Opdy91Cu5LN4QZumbNc81LrLBMPE=; b=YVps/Osxq77r2gxvq4EqrY3WmSsJbdUMqQzeaS9lklWccpT5CttqL/Yh6E6v+3m73q WSSTeFRTiU5eoCLC7Vry5d7u4DoYAOEJ6kTCmIOomL7tRVmKUdw7XQuVAMcBR7by1YPO pd4n84UTByiV5OLdSQwvgsD7pzRjR+3uQdNSvQ32sEnSNPvqAEhYp3l5iw9FvPvkWCgR yCs3cZgJr2+JaSlZSrnYfhMEGKls5QtBaBfKDudZXVQVNHYDaIy9WpbaFO6DtFLfKtIx N48vscofWXBGFdBWx1rKIpTOiII3eVniGTuC4D9JmreDwCqk9qG7pVOrEm/dOmkbjbxf qvzQ==
References: <BYAPR13MB25978FD458B59EB22067685FD21E0@BYAPR13MB2597.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWUeNd5u1NPb9cy5-DxsPdCYcB5q5nQ904P8-n-CX3KOQ@mail.gmail.com> <1A1EA07A-94DB-4100-8149-119B7915E64B@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmWvo73X=ctYpEY7pCmbycUH8Qq5Vyx26d_dPAARikW0WA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmUAmy2eCn_4fU2+UNQnwrosU+x4xB0LCTV9FLwjxxFoOA@mail.gmail.com> <CH2PR13MB3608C5A13B97FB9125AEC9A6D2D60@CH2PR13MB3608.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>