Re: [Sframe] Adoption call for draft-omara-sframe-01

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Thu, 14 October 2021 23:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=A9J5p/pUP8xnsQCzZCCprGgGT+MSL3f1HtI/1yGeqj8=; b=fE63rklJOVHxE2I3jIWnhn7eqUAWgOa9BPSgQVPSzLvGk7xBTtZEs6BpIlg+8okm+r c2s+04xPVTzGqjI5Tc4MTpgHcJWvflgPRV7DNI36I6csJ1GVXTuRqRifJVb+aWnVrSCc igkVRT8R2kl2smBPuoi/gzaWJtY1NMWd6EDe4nHkpbD25CRTs6K8rI99lgobcfPwfcvu 9JmY4U4Brz2cjS1UFcpxJ94mUzUvDYLzyZ8ZZLId+JHDcmUDPnfgsKOb2jm9KB8T9pjJ av9BxjEvlvGYkAYDz8VZUeisT5rv6wuhpr4b9Keu65d6g3CYmNDNRWSy/y/0oB61psBW fg6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=A9J5p/pUP8xnsQCzZCCprGgGT+MSL3f1HtI/1yGeqj8=; b=KP9450T/oiKTikCIPwjjaTEs//Jvk9yIpZtggY31SZK8akZxbwuSHhUuj4G4sykABI Ekz9BTtuKk5yiUP72n72EkjT9+nt412ao507j4Jgx+OQduM6VOrOu7pgOR7VdR4fzbJ5 q044hf5mr0DwmDTZnRTvOnLGUsnO0q6h3g9adDi3TlT7+Z7iojLRORL/Le5EBpSeI0j5 rA2mz4nvubfmcaizK0i460eoXJUbJ6rbtiO8vNqnLEL4gEBnreTZg/YhXpp8laP26u9J kO0+pUqP0wN/PfJfTB+xCz+cG1R9GQrxN1EygW0ZIchoHYXDAipNiSoWiOvIwfD/hOpk 5ZnA==