[shara] A+P meeting in Anaheim

<mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com> Tue, 09 March 2010 16:26 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com
To: "shara@ietf.org" <shara@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 17:26:54 +0100
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Subject: [shara] A+P meeting in Anaheim

Dear all,

For those who are interested in the A+P work, I propose that we meet together in Anaheim. This meeting will be the opportunity to discuss together how to progress and what would be the next steps for this effort. Several options are on the table and can be discussed during the meeting (other options are welcome of course):

- There is nothing to do, forget about A+P
- A+P has it place, but we failed to communicate on the problem it tries to solve: edit a problem statement document, a short document to explain the A+P rationale and then hopefully to target a second BoF
- A+P documents we have right now are stable: target individual submissions to IESG and cross the fingers
- A+P can be packaged with existing solutions such as DS-lite: where this is to be specified?

For a convenient meeting slot, I invite you to indicate your availabilities in the poll available at: http://www.doodle.com/fs8z9aafu8piqu4g

Cheers,
Med
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.