Re: [shara] Configuration task at the CPE side (was RE: Summary and outcomes from aplusp BoF at IETF 76)

"Andreas Ripke" <Andreas.Ripke@nw.neclab.eu> Fri, 18 December 2009 15:34 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:33:45 +0100
References: <8FD04E6A-62DF-4606-A374-CBE657F0CF0B@cisco.com><2927_1260194664_4B1D0B68_2927_2219_1_94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F30EF2B00588@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr><EFDE258A-6C69-4FEB-A8F5-CB5DA6BF7F09@cisco.com><14682_1260426885_4B209685_14682_2786_1_94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F30EF2BBC9B5@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr><4B20D917.5090003@free.fr><18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F5460E7FCAD@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <17542_1261032466_4B29D412_17542_793292_1_94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F30EF2C3FC75@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr>