Re: [shim6] IPv6 multihoming

Vlad Ion <vlad.thoth@gmail.com> Tue, 26 January 2010 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Rrc9EXUKxRXsQQqWhfN2ZcnIQJQiSc5Togr0h5tcxbU=; b=lbK6RByjObtihG2qpDYNdwKUBLuaaIAPM3jYyu9YTNHH16lbIl/UbmMM8SeQaLZoea eiqrbD3rM7uyXmiOTyzKDe5r+aInCr7m450gX/bfJ9hsDRemnSQGj2ABN5Wye1xzjoi9 pBHsyqnFNC3jti9LEmTFlG4KQKnhjRCmbX0TU=