[shim6] draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-01

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 11 October 2011 00:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=L8mEtpyjGun9US9kEVWgCXtj0NFQqtQzq2YWt1AQmmg=; b=e9Ariny5iCYWhBQ7zd0nMTVYpY+93qQaLoRQYhOLL76MDYkEbvguShBiJsHLns67Nv d1IpLRnvbR+im2lMnxdMrjFNGiI1N+/11UKj/rDBuh/DjdP11lWf0rlh6BJ9tcznA9nO qelAX+q9CT6BQvdvt6ofUxRbgtMG0pYkOSGdw=