[sidr] minutes for IETF89

"Murphy, Sandra" <Sandra.Murphy@parsons.com> Thu, 13 March 2014 17:24 UTC

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <Sandra.Murphy@parsons.com>
To: "sidr@ietf.org" <sidr@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:23:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [157.185.61.33]
X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details: rule=notspam policy=default score=0 kscore.is_bulkscore=0 kscore.compositescore=0 circleOfTrustscore=230.336 compositescore=0.0999698076309413 urlsuspect_oldscore=0.999698076309413 suspectscore=0 recipient_domain_to_sender_totalscore=4066 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 kscore.is_spamscore=4.30879226475112e-05 recipient_to_sender_totalscore=0 recipient_domain_to_sender_domain_totalscore=12528 rbsscore=0.0999698076309413 spamscore=0 recipient_to_sender_domain_totalscore=0 urlsuspectscore=0.9 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=7.0.1-1305240000 definitions=main-1403130092