Re: [sidr] wglc for draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions-00

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Tue, 25 October 2016 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=sgTZNXtyuvkwmXi7tyLcF9lW1xhVtibK7WAxc8wCKrQ=; b=ZocR4tEzaI/6qEEAVKXlpGlWElB5zxHyCTMec/afvaLd9TaBYkm3hRe5iK5B7y6fRJ Gj2HafCQ4QUPTyCMINckLCSDWvSsbfmIiNNUq5YOEgV2y8Occygep3UbFiueRdEL2bHB 76+SVzwcGm7sLgKc5TQfb/Ah3G/NlmtZPRbbVLjZUaAEuUdU/wf68zyNyow6ij1NCaeA u495eWlnEn97Qbez3poDeKJasv95CAudAB/xgUqe8QQtsXCgTo2tUT7Fe8LaJzhglY0V bGs1iFyAEiI/Wy4VodnnRKWo1yS1amMXBGhGwOpb1PnuTuTqGQkSjWV71uXYltAm+l23 Vz9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sgTZNXtyuvkwmXi7tyLcF9lW1xhVtibK7WAxc8wCKrQ=; b=Rin6/Fby8iP01i8uP/FwuJOTaQCltkEHCFZpjVvEo4Cmf1k3lg79q19ljg9F74rH5F DfHa4h5jRFIhQLQQX0Oo7OKiM/V+ixxr122Z+nWqQDBT36SK612DPTdodZuBJ15AvJWA 82EMqmd8uglBbbqGOeWJwVjdNi9HD2VRcIGEq2iQhi0mAURgQIz1T2bd6JoAb/Qb/cZL K4AwHQG1CyEJyhSWP8N2LHyW1QRj23uTaSClIS3fig0CcjvjlOBY+oXymVixdXZk8lTS 7VOHQAWnVXnF3esXw7b1kHwlr2I2DQSLemuxmVCBtGnT6EvFm8quy67fcDoHOSpObLBR 44nw==