Re: [sidr] Interim Meeting Dates/Locations (Proposed)

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 28 March 2012 08:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=nxnsZYUrE91lAncI+L8vPfxXZJka0UR7iv4K3xWmYqM=; b=cYI4SK9CQPOYBQKcu5iXgbAuviEDJoLfRzhuO6/aOkgLpADAiuiBpSBxq6ER1ocM86 xboVm3YQ7wg7nuG5lYObSKtqyZqr82w8WPjGav5TpJy3KyYOqbBtgWEjvkP3Gb6zSYig 2LUEgXGZRRzTMDJHExlZdE5Sn7zgdBG7HOScuhXOiGqDfHcfnMsASertiYWDut120SHQ tEPY7VLhOossc69ppIAXnQvIy0YB6vmTkDGcq6D/6cUp+iPt9PA6bnkYFIx9B+tQgO7j MLKQnyIAXGOyh3GhzGJovk4EVrmR8Nl2lNGMNHrVGJAmk37rVk099Wxs9itX2Eyo8HxA ozlg==