Re: [sidr] AD Review of draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-07

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Wed, 25 May 2016 04:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10317; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1464149396; x=1465358996; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=zTSFduqyn6KUa2jPppgVE59A46qxQl35COjBF5XrucA=; b=S+2siMHzEcjhb6l1uXK+K0U6GOCJq/nABHtq6t2o5ozk6YxGTZcGPtJX MhYEitLj0s6+fILPw8lrLl1cVofH/Auim+tJJN5TtVLm5E52NhTOlQf0f VgbdZB9IMC+kkEeRscwceke5v7ypTvbVyynfBIKZ53E4AuUg+YCqdv70C 8=;