Re: [sidr] WGLC for draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-03

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Tue, 08 November 2011 12:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vcqSfABbNjB2HFkhnCKsCDcDLJPvnkOsKj8V7HrztAY=; b=lRfPH8+DaBTnQ9a/VCtC/gKjDxNX8A7jc+H39gqIgaDO8bYfJ9q2+GA935gbK52fj0 HchQNXmKKLYRNXG7Fwlk2GOrRuEIFfruAcj0pQGVPzaWCV+a0JUzDBmsgV2i7xFmqmXS fzjLpzmJiNALHdgKmkmDZyWRuMYV+TUtVdJ50=