Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-03.txt

"Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <kotikalapudi.sriram@nist.gov> Sat, 31 March 2012 20:35 UTC

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <kotikalapudi.sriram@nist.gov>
To: Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 16:31:12 -0400
References: <20111031232022.26304.78773.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <D7A0423E5E193F40BE6E94126930C49308E9E3552F@MBCLUSTER.xchange.nist.gov> <6BE70B4B-E585-459D-ACCF-56B6F800E430@kumari.net> <D7A0423E5E193F40BE6E94126930C49308EE1E84C3@MBCLUSTER.xchange.nist.gov> <CAL9jLaYRi1Uj1g1OXVt9O10ZCWWtoCm646fyqGsYrJkJG99HxQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCipDYJpWmMpmvdX+Z4AW7cg0QarJbaAmf1JeEBq0rGHiAw@mail.gmail.com> <CAL9jLaaZ2z+WfXJCgaa2ob71t4Qk_khC12UZrr8XT9OzCEs8FA@mail.gmail.com> <24B20D14B2CD29478C8D5D6E9CBB29F60F6E0391@Hermes.columbia.ads.sparta.com>, <CAH1iCiqk4cgPwQGi4751mZCNes2J4B6z7BeRJ0AD0+An8M_DNg@mail.gmail.com>, <24B20D14B2CD29478C8D5D6E9CBB29F60F6E0625@Hermes.columbia.ads.sparta.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US