Re: [sidr] WGLC for draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-03

Roque Gagliano <rogaglia@cisco.com> Tue, 08 November 2011 10:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rogaglia@cisco.com; l=16562; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320748871; x=1321958471; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=f/CybbLUeDTuZeLOt/MzvltzMrL4aI3zRSVDiLzjBkI=; b=b7E+2Pc2qTJsXI81jwW6kWGy35/J7Mbzd8Tfn+hUyZ8uNmT9xZ+FP6pD Dvgf7yhfI+CSu6y+6RZfjd/vrGktCHZCbIIbwMyif9iLdVxIjJcf0Pmbd ZiLHmPbf1vsxNcSk+FlKVR26wFeoD0jj9NRXs10qYzR4bredt8oiYIDiS E=;