Re: [sidr] WGLC draft-sidr-rpki-rtr - take 2?

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Mon, 22 August 2011 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aSxWMh82eNd+t5ZM63RIF+vvyBMI8HBKBXzoFwMovh8=; b=k123V12dTxUI+1ecA6ppYSxb0Pptf2uh+yBwkuf1lDTsz4tjysIQnerG9irI5nLz/R R1wHxrvlhQdz1DY2LjUOLIR8adqFw0cNiSTlQHcefaaJwSo9zIg85r5U8YGha/eXSted al4HBo/DEMJCtKethymPCfUHCMm5+neuJRnyw=