Re: [sidr] wg adoption call for draft-ymbk-bgpsec-rtr-rekeying-00.txt

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Sat, 24 March 2012 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=EEUqhF5aFgBzPgwlKeSYwRuDnAljEpaJAMH5Iors6uw=; b=D+vYujrz56zd54GxhDiRy7Tx4nPioQmuZAPTOpEY/xfVLbgNTE+ts94/kzLwFF7tfA jNZoF0Hnqafe3N/Ipna4Gs/aYuQAEQ/+EUdhtRB0L13SJJ0IZI6DLRx3S82BoOrwONOf aChUw6If4MNl+DQtnosvSH3XFi7pFBgXnQsH4WQzrXszLHaTvVjV3E8Vcum6oWN2obXp BXX2CDXIvDa+stRAUsURpHDbSWG20gFF+sU274Jj9lTlFFGkKRdXxOTW0DFcGyLKkgK3 /0g96nVjSS1Awbgf42fsvY9xHregawulmfIa4Ris69OrK1Ck2yfA8G8ffcbRmJYMFd7s qrsw==