Re: [sidr] Interim Meeting Draft Agenda: 04-30-2012 (April 30, 2012)

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 11 April 2012 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZxZnXUmWFePePAlGvk1xnvQqvI4e4M0U45e6AP1N+hc=; b=VZ6pUoUuA7NikLZxg9bUtYCYdcHZEJiVZZ4qZkDRhSXXMUTD3YXFO9bzXYszw1tTvg KXIJHct7fj1W8wZpXipNJ3wMmd4i1Y1+bBzYvYuuWd+3XFnor/pInjNs9OOdbTfFxGLL i8J60UDEZ7YD/bmIF4NQx0foTNDf0Zt2UHqpNmDc1xcg0YDXxMWi8sVXeEAsF+qSxU26 KqXUS/RkTnfC11bF0mzz9lYmSK/vmnKuG/5CV9QhvOakazgPNGfS5u5aWC+YfGbFqcZK DdqOO3/b/pfj7QURLN+04W//081zO1Hw3z5ApXkuUoV/oupxiAir1zbFmQgdTVS5nHHD 36qQ==