Re: [sidr] rpki-tree-validation vs. madi-sidr-rp

Declan Ma <madi@zdns.cn> Thu, 30 June 2016 05:13 UTC

From: Declan Ma <madi@zdns.cn>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:09:02 +0800
To: sidr <sidr@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [sidr] rpki-tree-validation vs. madi-sidr-rp

Hi, all,

Speaking as the co-author of ‘Requirements for Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Relying Parties’,

In addition to the clarification made by Steve, I would like to deliver a clear message here that this draft is intended to make the RP requirements well framed, which are segmented with orthogonal functionalities in different sections.

As such, those ‘functional components’ could be crafted and distributed across the operational timeline of an RP software .

We would appreciate your comments on this document.

Di
ZDNS