Re: [sidr] iBGP, BGPSEC and incremental deployment (was No BGPSEC intradomain ?)

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 12:08 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com>, Jakob Heitz <jakob.heitz@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:07:43 -0400
References: <D7A0423E5E193F40BE6E94126930C4930B96182E71@MBCLUSTER.xchange.nist.gov> <4F828D6D.10907@raszuk.net> <D7A0423E5E193F40BE6E94126930C4930B96C507DA@MBCLUSTER.xchange.nist.gov> <4F830E75.70606@raszuk.net> <24B20D14B2CD29478C8D5D6E9CBB29F60F6F1533@Hermes.columbia.ads.sparta.com> <4F832F5E.9030903@raszuk.net> <0BD03B75-CA3A-4CBA-BBF4-E2100AFA64E4@kumari.net> <4F846121.2050408@raszuk.net> <CAL9jLaYF-MW1cJ2n28BiV1mi+tpPS2ECKB2UxhFMQ=NXxbihCg@mail.gmail.com> <D7CF4F8F-AF93-43F2-BC0D-26E072307B4F@kumari.net> <20120411142053.GA1283@slice> <7309FCBCAE981B43ABBE69B31C8D21391B3EE934B5@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <CAL9jLaZjXHBSXmuQ6p53o+0aPkfudTUm60xY2qTSbRu8+wLmMg@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US